• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hm, I'm thinking of making a campaign...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well, it's been a while since I have been on World Editor, and I've been thinking of doing a project on it...
It says on one of the skins I have submitted called the Forest Priestess that I'm using it for a campaign, but that's not really true yet...
Before I go further with making those forest-themed skins, I need an idea for a new campaign.
Here are some of my ideas:

Dark Ressurection (Some sequel to the Frozen Throne...eheh...)
A single player Sims game...or something...-.-

....Okay, that's all I have for now...

I have the ability to make skins and models, and once I've decided what kind of campaign to make, I'll post some screenshots of models that I could include...

If you would like to help out with making a campaign with me besides just giving me an idea, PM me. I'm not saying that you have to, I'm just wondering...I could use extra skinner modellers, and triggerers...

Level 4
How bout a futureistic campaign where your humans/aliens (make 2 campaigns) and you have to wipe out all the human/aliens it would be more detailed then that

ALSO i would like to help you as triggerer, if you want i can show you the maps i made!

Level 6
Sim Singleplayer game with an Multiplayer Addon!(But no import from SP to MP because they would cheat like nothing...) Thats an good idea i would say an new Frozen Throne would be nice too...but SIMs is better choise, only my 2 cents...

P.S. just checked your Forest Priestess and i´m impressed it looks good, will need to check IG of course... but skin some other forest stuff soon...

Level 6
Ooops, I forgot one thing to say about the single player Sims thing...
I was thinking of making something futuristic with War3 campaign using simply made models, and you can visit rooms that are on a seperate map.
=/

@ Deathbeli...
Tell me what kind of triggers you can make. I'll see what you can do once I decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.