• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Discussion] Some nice ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I want to create better games then this 1 2 flash zombie games, but i don't know how to create flash games is there any person that can help me create games like this with more features, someone also that can be good in Photoshop or GIMP. The first one is escaping from the city full of zombies, the second one is defending yourself from the endless zombies, adding barricades mines, etc...Might this be also as idea to others.

So, you want one person who can program the game and one who can do the photoshop work? You do realize those are about the only two tasks involved in the making of a flash game?
You can't just go on asking people to go make a game for you and then have yourself just contribute with the "ideas", which in this case is mimicing an already existing game. That is just completely respectless to the huge ammount of work needed to finish a flash game like this and the time other people will need to spend realizing your idea (which isn't even yours).

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
The only real way to make a flash game is to use the offical flash publishing tools from Adobe. These usually cost around £500-£2,000 although students can apparently get a much cheaper version with many reduced features.

Third party flash compilers do exist but apparently they are no where near as good as the suites offered by Adobe (afterall, Adobe maintain Flash as a standard).

It is also possible to make these kind of games using HTML 5 i hear. So perhaps that is something to go for. Otherwise ActionScript 3.0 is a very easy scripting syntax, and programming flash games in general is very easy for amateur programmers to pick up. So i recommend you get a copy of Flash Studio and just start experimenting. There are many sites where you can get help on this.

Level 3
10666586.jpg

We have all been there.
But don't expect to accomplish anything if you aren't useful.
If you do not want to code or design, there is always the option to pay everyone involved.
But that can get ugly without any good legal contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.