• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

-- some models --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hello there,
i'm working on a Bleach map and i've got most of the characters, but there are still some missing..

I need the following models:

Lilinette (Stark's Fracción)
Aaroniero (9th Espada) (or Kaien Shiba model)
Halibel (3rd Espada; I'm already working on a model myself, but i think it won't be good)
Barragan Luisenbarn (2nd Espada)

and maybe some of the vice captains

I hope there are some other bleach fans out there, who are able to make good models :D

Of course I will give credits =)

PS: don't answer with "Why don't you use Wc3 standard models?" -.-

thank you

Level 18
Ok, then I won't answer with "Why don't you use Wc3 standard models?".

Why do you rush in here and expect people to make something for the first random person that drops by who asks for resources made specially for him/her?
You made 1 post, not even an introduction, not even a question, but a request. How big do you think the chance is that someone here will say "Sure, I've never heared of you and you haven't done anything yet, but I'll spend a couple of hours to work for you"? I say it's pretty close to none. I suggest you earn your requests instead of taking them and spamming this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.