• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for some anime models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi how are you? plz sit down and have some tea and crumbets.(i hate them both)

Im look for some bleach and naruto models.

Naruto:
im looking for all the aktsuki.
Akatsuki_Organization.jpg

also the leaf village ninjas
shippuden.jpg

Bleach:
im looking for any bleach model
bleach.jpg

I think a description of the map is in order.
(looks through other map ideas then pulls out a paper)
The map is a 6 player map.It is naruto verus bleach. Each couple of minuets an event happens in each of the worlds naruto/bleach world. There are gonna be 2 other teams one is ankar and another is akaski. Each ones goal is to kill certain targets.

Last edited:
Level 14
Its been pretty restrained so far I think. But try using the SEARCH button before blindly posting.

Omg, I never thought anyone would say that! Haha nice job there [/sarcasm]

If you read the thread I already said that.

I'm actually quite surprised you edited the thread, goodjob Silver_wing227.

The Last Istari means that people would rather flame anime requests than help because there have been so many threads for them, most of them 1 sentence long, like how your previous request was set up.

I suggest you look at the stickies, and recently BlinkBoy linked a chinese site that gives out anime models for free (sadly no Bleach from what I can find) but there's an entire folder of naruto models that I saw, that had like 15-20 characters in it.

Also, people don't normally do requests for people with only 3 posts, 2 of which are in their own request thread. Go to other forums and get active and maybe someone will be nice enough to do it, though doubtful. But you might get enough rep for this thread.

Level 3
OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU

i am going to have a pain uploading these i dont understand how without the instructions and im confuzed it says deidara and it show a pic of him on the birdy but also says deidra bird does that mean theres one with him just walking

Level 2
OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU

i am going to have a pain uploading these i dont understand how without the instructions and im confuzed it says deidara and it show a pic of him on the birdy but also says deidra bird does that mean theres one with him just walking
Give credit to : one ming one, lovejzk, and jhxcom_2000 for models.
Also i think that one of deidara's animation is fly on bird i am not sure , i use a different deidara model.
To know the patch of the model just open the .mdx with a notepad and the patches of the blp is showing there somewhere.

Level 2
One of the animations might be him on bird.Use metamorphosis to change into an alternate form that is using that animation.

Level 2
So many people asking for naruto models. Damn does no one else in the world want to make a map that doesn't relate to naruto or bleach? I searched on google for like 5 minutes, and i already found a site that gave out naruto models. :p

Level 3
hey people i have a question about my map i am trying to make a trigger that makes a certain her revive in an area

and make a trigger that makes creeps keep responding

Status
Not open for further replies.