• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Some draenei models

Status
Not open for further replies.
debode just to let you know i am the one who that model with my bro. And idk if i should upload because people will start trolling and flamming that i ripped it off of WoW(which is retarded in my opinoin but my friend(bro) liked it so we decided to make this model) and thus i will troll/flame/argue back and get -rep infraction or ban.I will release it as soon as i release some of my other models
EDIT-right now im in the phoenix icon competition and that is top priority. I MUST WIN IT!

Level 23
Ah, so it was you who made it. :p I have to agree with you on your decision as it is most wise. Even if the other users' (in this case Debode) only want it for an alter piece, ya cant risk it be uploaded by someone else. As much as I would love to use it at te moment, I am willing to wait till after the competition. And speaking of the competition, you have my vote. :D Good luck!

Level 23
He was banned for being rude to people in the chat. THta's what I was told. And that's wierd, because he was a nice guy around us. :p And, sadly, I don't think he is coming back. :( That kinda tells us how corrupt the government of this site really is. They all abuse their powers. Hmmm... Maybe it would be nice for this site to die. That way they wouldn't have any powers... And we could streangthen the wc3campaigns to make them a lot better.

Ok. My evil period is over. lol

Level 7
can someone work for the altar model and probable for Velen I have say I need fast that model sorry debode work faster If you can because I don't want to work on this campaign 10 years

Level 7
I think its over I saw debode he have a lot of time for another contests for icons but no for this models I have wrote in first post I need this models urgently ... :confused: :sad: sorry debode If I am not correct but you didn't say anything about this from long time ...

Level 7
the campaign its at start because I need the altar model but I near finished the terrain for first map when I will be near half I will make a thread and post some screenshots :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.