• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Few Lore Char Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, I wanted to request models for a few lore characters.

The first one is Akama as in WoW, the Broken form and not the Lost One like in WCIII.

Second I would like Velen, prophet of the Draenei.

And finally a male and female version of the Wretched race.

I hope someone will help me, but ill really appreciate it:)

Level 24
The male version of the Wretched is the same as the regular "draenei" in wc3, so use that and be satisfied.

Besides, screenshot of your project, or what the heck you're even requesting this for, you're just telling us what you want, state your reasons why to better improve your chances of getting your request done.

Level 4
The male version of the Wretched is the same as the regular "draenei" in wc3, so use that and be satisfied.

Besides, screenshot of your project, or what the heck you're even requesting this for, you're just telling us what you want, state your reasons why to better improve your chances of getting your request done.

BTW this is a wretched
Wretched - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

the one you are mentioning is a Lost one
Draenei Lost Ones - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

is it just me or is there a big difference between them?

Level 31
I was in a modeling mood, so I made this. It's a modification of my Deathgaurd Model.

Might make a Female version latter, but don't get you hopes up.

Attachments

• Wretched.mdx
    105.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Wretched_portrait.mdx
    45.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Wretched.blp
    149.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
I was in a modeling mood, so I made this. It's a modification of my Deathgaurd Model.

Might make a Female version latter, but don't get you hopes up.

Thanks for modeling:p I promise I wont get my hopes up, Im glad enough that someone even replied to this thread:D

Status
Not open for further replies.