• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need 4/5 models for map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im working on a warcraft lore map, and I missed a few models. If someone wants to help me I really appreciate it. So here are the models I need:
1.Felblood Elf warriors (Male & Female) Info: Felblood elf - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
2. Female Dwarf : Dwarf - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
3. Female Eredar, example Sironas - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
4. And lasts a Broken Draenei(Not a lost one) : Broken draenei - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

Thanks in advance

Level 4
Allright here are some pictures, before you say that I didn't make any of the terrain, I want to say that I first make the units and their abilities and for the models if someone wants to make them they can all be used by the normal version of the unit. for example felblood elves can be made from spell breakers priest, etc.

EDIT: oh and ps, I recreate the major characters of the warcraft world and make their abilities according to this site WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft, so I don't make them up

Attachments

• 1 (J).JPG
    1 (J).JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 2 (J).JPG
    2 (J).JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.