• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Some draenei models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
ok. I will upload the pic for you guys to judge. The arm guards look wierd when I crystalize them.

Edit: Ok guys, here is the pic. Any critique is welcome. I would like to point out that he will have to have horns on his gead, otherwise it leaves holed/gaps in his face. :p
draeneimage.jpg

Level 7
damn bad news keep searching , varsaigen I like very much the draenei mage model can you make the model of Velen please you are the right man I have observed to make draenei models :thumbs_up:

Level 23
lol comon. I don't want to have to make them ALL! XD Otherwise it'll take longer. And I have almost no skill in animating or getting a proper skeleton. And, my model making tools are no longer with me. :p Trials. Most of this model was made using GIMP for textures and such, Magos' Model Editor for minor edits and testing of textures, and WC3Viewer for changing my skins back into blp format. I think it would be best to have about 2 people making the draenei models and skins. That way, the design is not all one sided.

Level 7
damn very bad news try again I think you will work faster now you know how to make him :smile:

Last edited:
Level 23
:( I just have to correct the forehead of my draenei mage. And after that, I need to figure out how to make sure he loads properly in the world editor.

I happen to notice there is a draenei boom in skins lately. :p

And deode, my grey egg died. :cry: And I gave away my green one. (which was dying)

Status
Not open for further replies.