• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Costum Spell problem

Help with costum skill with trigger

• Usefull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Useless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This my first thread, but i don't care

First, I'm newbie about WorldEdit, this why I need help
Second, I don't understand lot about trigger, but I wanna to know more
Third, my English was bad, I'm Asian

Ok, I create map lika Dot* that Hero war, and my original skill, but I don't know how to make hook, disarm, and many more.

1. Can anyone help me to create skill/spell that burn like Jakir*, taking damage overtime, BUT! I want this buff remove if targeted unit enter water level. I know this need trigger, but I tried trying to create it, I always fail.

2. Can anyone help me to create skill/spell that slow time at world, but the Caster still have normal speed. I already trying to make trigger that change game speed to slow and add attack speed also movespeed to caster. But i fail again, this make me stress. I don't care about cooldown.

3. Can anyone help me to create skill/spell that can pull enemy at line. I don't know how to explain with english, but this skill/spell like placing ward, and pull that ward to caster (casting place) that also pull enemy. I getting problem, because I really don't understand about this.

4. Can anyone help me to create skill/spell like Berserk Call, calling enemy and gain armor. But I want bonus Armor from how many unit that called. If call 4 unit, got 4 armor, and how to remove it to?

5. Can anyone help me to create skill/spell that only can use if caster use skill A, so there are A,B,C,D Skill (D was Ulti). A open Skill B and C, and you need use A>B or A>C skill to use skill D. That was posibble?

6. Can anyone help me to create skill like backstab? and increase critical damage each hit?

7. Can anyone help me to create skill/spell that burn mana instanly, but give 200 damage at day and 50 damage at night with silence.

8. Excuse me again, I want to create a Hero with skill:
A. Enigmatic Whisper
- this spell call enemy for duration 2/3/4/5 (i get some problem, i dont know how to make enemy cant control hero when coming at caster. And also duration to, i know how to use trigger make enemy come to caster, but its mean to make trigger every level or what?) And also damaging target with 2/3/4/5% each second. I dont know how to make this trigger.
B. Until Dying (auto-cast)
- make attack damage into %, so remove the base damage. Also permanent decrease health by 3/6/9 point.
C. Vanatic Sword (passive)
- each first attack will cause critical damage (1.5/1.8/2.1/2.5), and if hero still attacking the criticall will disable and hero get bonus damage (25/40/55/70). The critical only recharge (5 second) when hero stop attack.

9. Did anybody had map like DotA (or something like that) so i can learn about skill? Can I get one please?

I think just it, maybe more next time.
I need you help, dude

Last edited:
1. Twin Breath? Well, the water level is usually Z check so desync risk here... oh wait, it's possible.

2. Use animation - animation speed and make them slower than normal percentage.

3. Check our spell section, there's a lot of Hook and Pull spell there.

4. The last part is complicated. That requires BonusMod.

5. It's possible. Use dummy units and requirements.

6. I think there's Backstab at Spell Section.

7. Use 2 skills and switch them during sunset and sunrise.

I gave a general way, hope it slightly helps.

Level 1
1. Twin Breath? Well, the water level is usually Z check so desync risk here... oh wait, it's possible.

2. Use animation - animation speed and make them slower than normal percentage.

3. Check our spell section, there's a lot of Hook and Pull spell there.

4. The last part is complicated. That requires BonusMod.

5. It's possible. Use dummy units and requirements.

6. I think there's Backstab at Spell Section.

7. Use 2 skills and switch them during sunset and sunrise.

I gave a general way, hope it slightly helps.

What do you mean about "Speel Section"?

Level 14
You could do a check to see if the point your burning unit is in has floatability to determine if it is in water
  • Conditions
    • (Terrain pathing at TempLoc of type Floatability is off) Equal to (==) False

Status
Not open for further replies.