• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Opened Elven Gate model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well so I've been trying to make a gate unit that opens and closes via the bear form ability. Been rather successful as of yet(will update if solution is found) but I cant find the opened gate model so use as the "opened" gate.
I know that the "opened" gate is a animation, but just wanna know if there's a good way to go about this.

Level 11
Well so I've been trying to make a gate unit that opens and closes via the bear form ability. Been rather successful as of yet(will update if solution is found) but I cant find the opened gate model so use as the "opened" gate.
I know that the "opened" gate is a animation, but just wanna know if there's a good way to go about this.

Attachments

• open & close unit.w3x
    19.6 KB · Views: 61
Level 5

I believe a better question is ask is: how do you let the druid of the claw play an animation after it has transformed (I used bear form for my gate)

Level 5
Turns out there was just a minor oversight in my triggering, thanks all for helping though, much appreciated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.