• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

so I screwed up..whats new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
ok so I was just starting to understand warcaft 3 world editors Object editor but I did something and now everything is abbreviated for instance instead of base movement speed its "spd" that one was pretty easy to figure out ..but not the rest of it... how do I change it back to the way it was in the first place?

Level 1
dear god your a life saver thank you. Been trying to figure out for the past hour which one did what lol. working on a set of necromancers that can summon skeletons from zombies who can also summon skeletons. with max movement speed ..going to call it z day ... its to bad there is not a way to give the zombies a way to infect others lol
Thank you again

Level 14
CTRL-D does the same, Rawvalues are required when createing objects using Jass.
In GUI you can just do "Create 1 Footman for Player 1 at ...".
In Jass its: "call CreateUnit(Player(0), 'hfoo', ...)".
'hfoo' is the raw id of a Footman :p

Yo and next time, post here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/.
This forum here is not for questions about the worldeditor but for thirdparty tools or worldeditor modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.