• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

SO here is a question. lets hear your solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Okie dokie. basically I want to record the animation in the head shot window in the ingame play. SO I was thinking maybe take screen shots consistantly until I collect enough to make it look good. ofcourse I would have to crop them. but is there a screen shot command in wc3?

Level 21
You can't do that!
Theres a one second or more delay time before the screenshot is taken, it would cause abit of lag of course for mulitplayer and offline and obviously that unit would've swayed its animation.
Even with a powerful processer it would still have a 1 second delay to generate the .tga screenshot image in Warcraft III/Screenshots
Impossible :p Although I like this idea

Level 13
What the hell are you talking about?! Of course you're able to take in-game screenshots by pressing Print Screen! How do you think people get their in-game screenshots?! I've done it many times, and I've never had a problem. You are mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.