• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Snake Wrapped Sword

A random idea i decided to make, it looks pretty cool although some areas the texture wrap is pretty bad. Also all dragon textures, blackdragon, reddragon, bronzedragon ect, also work this this sword. Model is made for use in left hand, I'll flip it for right hand if requested aswell.
*Created particle emitter that suits its corresponding texture.
{Tweaked a few wrap parts, revampped emitter

Keywords:
Snake, Wrapped, Sword,
Contents

Snake Wrapped Sword (Model)

Reviews
15:13, 2nd Sep 2009 Pyritie: I like the idea but the unwrap on the snake is a mess. Fix please. Also lower the particle count by a lot and add some transparency to the End stage. anarchianbedlam: Cool looking sword, works ingame, and i love the...

M

15:13, 2nd Sep 2009
Pyritie: I like the idea but the unwrap on the snake is a mess. Fix please. Also lower the particle count by a lot and add some transparency to the End stage.

anarchianbedlam: Cool looking sword, works ingame, and i love the particles on it.

Approved

Level 15
Im fairly cynical of new attachments, particularly swords, but i actually quite like this one. The snake bit gives it a bit of a theme, rather than just another generic sword. I think you should make it a little more prominent in-game, as its very clever and quite well done. +rep.

Level 3
Model is made for use in left hand, I'll flip it for right hand if requested aswell.
Could you please flip it? :) I use right hand in my map and usually use the left for shield or duel-wielding
+Rep for the nice model :D