• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SMS donation idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Well, my idea is really simple, though probably incredibly hard to implement, I have no idea. So basically I suggest an option to be able to donate cash to help the cause of the Hive with the use of the cellphone SMS function. So anyone can donate in their own currency and Ralle can change it to whatever currency he wishes to, if this is possible. This would be a good idea for people who wants to donate, but does not own a credit card. So, opinions etc, is this possible?

It would only work for the country the server's hosted in, I think.

It is a long time ago I found this mod, but I think it's made so it gives the money to a paypall account and thus it shouldn't make a difference from where in the world you are doing this, as long as you got a service on your phone that allows for such transactions (it would be like buying games over the phone).

Level 9
This is a really good idea, I'll continue my normal donating ways but this will help lots of other people to donate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.