• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Donating icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So i'm just wondering how much do you have to donate to get the icon (not that it would be the only reason i would donate) and IF it is like 20$ is it then in one payment or does multiple payment count?

BTW, is Ralle danish? His name seems so... (If this offends anyone, or is an unappropiert question don't answer it)

Etzer

Level 13
He is indeed Danish. :D

Lol nice, thats what i thougth too xD

"Well it clearly says when you click "Chat" at the bottom the details about donating money for a color tag. Also, i don't know if he is danish or not."

But not anything about the donor icon.

Level 13
The donor icon for the chat is if you donate $100. For chat color $20.

You have the "former staff member" icon. Right next to it, some people have "Paypal donor" you know how much to give for that? If Chat = Forum, then i understand. Although that dosen't give any sence?

Level 34
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/apps.php?p=accounts
Keep the Hive Alive said:
Chip in to keep The Hive alive. It is well appreciated and will allow us to expand and survive in the future.
If you donate $20 or more you will receive a custom username color for the chat room.
If you donate $100 or more you will receive a custom rank icon for the chat room.
All donors will receive a paypal donor award.
PayPal Donor
paypal01.gif

This user has donated to The Hive.

Super Donor
paypal02.gif

This user has donated at least $100 to The Hive.

Level 13
I actually decided to donate to keep hive alive, i love this site. Non of my maps would be created. Nor would i play Warcraft. This is what keeps my Warcraft spirit alive.

EDIT : But i would like the icon too, it looks nice xD

Level 13
haha, dosen't matter. You're a human, humen get flu and should have time for themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.