• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

SMedal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Made it after the 1st one got rejected :p
made from scratch, I used photoshop

Update 1
made it more evenly shaped,
less blurry, i think :p
added more highlights
Update 2
removed the thick black lines as suggested
made it rounder

*Note*
It may seem a bit crude, because its supposed to be used in a map I'm making that's set in the medieval age. And i think some works like these back then were a bit crude too :p

Keywords:
Silver, Medal
Contents

SMedal (Icon)

Reviews
15:43, 15th Dec 2009 Pyramidhe@d: Can you make it less blurry? And try to make the shape more even. Pyramidhe@d: Try not to use thick black lines to define your shapes. It makes things really ugly looking. Pyramidhe@d: Still a bit simple...

M

15:43, 15th Dec 2009
Pyramidhe@d: Can you make it less blurry? And try to make the shape more even.

Pyramidhe@d: Try not to use thick black lines to define your shapes. It makes things really ugly looking.

Pyramidhe@d: Still a bit simple, blurry and defined by black lines

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
The red string is good but the medal isnt. Start off by making the texture of the medal if you want it too be rock, metal, or whatever. Then, make the desgin in the middle as you have on there now. After all that is done make a glow behind it all instead of having the one you have now which is very messy.