• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Small 12 Player FFA Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've just released 9 small 12 player FFA maps. For you who've played "6v6 The Two Rivers" or "FFA The Two Rivers" on B.Net, this is something for you. They are all originally Blizzard maps and all got the same options. Check em' out, give some respons and if you like them, plz host them on B.net. Go to the map section, scroll down on authors till you find "Blizzard Entertainment & FFA-FFS". Voila, there's all the Small 12 Player FFA Maps! Have Fun!

Level 22
Removed.

C'mon, we know you can do better then that. Taking the smallest blizz map, plopping down 12 player positions and gold mines can calling it a map is a very bad idea, as well as completely effortless work. Try playing FFA when you start elbow to elbow with your opponent....yeah, right...I think not.
-VGsatomi

Level 4
@VG, if you're ever on B.net, you'd see that the map called "6v6 The Two Rivers" or "FFA The Two Rivers" is a very popular map. Thu it ain't hard to do as you said I did (I also mixed around with the unit and doodads values), I didn't made the map pack for some kind of art. I made them to deliver pure fun to B.net players! Just because you've got a specefic opinion doesn't mean everyone got the same. Shame on you VG :x

Level 25
You know, when VG deletes them, that normally means "Your map is not of good enough quality to be on this site, please do not upload again"

Who cares if its a popular map? Not me, that's for sure

So I suggest just deleting them before VG does, k?

Level 2
Storm-Hunter said:
Haha, what a silly reply, bet he just takes a look at the preview, reads what I've written 'bout it, and judges. Now, keep deleting them if you wish, these maps will still be distributed somehow :p
Dude, Never mess with the super moderators :roll:

Level 25
Well, its the WORST freken concept I've heard of in a history of stupid concepts

I mean, you're getting a map BALANCED for a certain number of people, and then throwing gold mines and starting points onto terrain without modifying it?

Ever heard of the Starcraft money maps with no clutter? Your maps need that. Cause they'd get more cluttered than my desktop

Level 22
Removed again.

Now, keep deleting them if you wish, these maps will still be distributed somehow

Yes, we all know effortless work spreads fast on bnet, while mappers who put forth the rare element called "effort" dissapear into obscurity. That is nothing new.

My OPINION does not change the FACT that your "work" took only a few minutes to do.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.