• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team FFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I want to start a little team ffa community. I remember when ROC was released they had team ffa on ladder and had almost no popularity. Me and one of my friends managed to play a 2v2v2v2 game (after waiting 6 hours) and enjoyed it more than any other ladder gameplay type. The only thing that we need to worry about though is the fact that all the team ffa maps are from ROC and some of them are 3 way ffa maps which was a mistake that blizzard made when they made the game. ( 3 way free for alls suck like 1v1v1 or 2v2v2 for reasons you gotta figure out yourself). So i challenge some of you to make some 2v2v2v2 AND 3v3v3v3 maps and help me form a team ffa community. Clan lone on Azoroth is a good FFA community, but they don't like team ffa so i feel we need to start where they left off.

Level 4
ok, i got a new job now and i have a more flexable schedule w/less hours so i feel like i can get this moving a little bit. I am going to start a new thread to serve as a signup sheet for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.