• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ffa game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
win in ffa. For some reason the green player attacked me across the map while everyone spawned next to him; however, his big risk set me back quite a bit and he payed the price. Human Vs 2x whOrc Vs UD. Ud is noob. The Hu was unlucky and had a horrable position. My orc opponent was a good solo player but not a good ffa player.

Attachments

• vladdastankyvv.w3g
    242.3 KB · Views: 99
Level 12
Ryann, please put this in the download section. I would do it myself but I cam unable to download anything onto this computer.

Level 7
just checked reaply and omg you have been lucky that red attacked green 2 times :d but thats one way to win ffa ofcourse

Level 4
yeah whenever i get the chance we can ffa. I just got a new job and it takes like 60-70 hrs a week so i havent been playing much. My day off is on sunday. I did get lucky cuz green kept attacking me, but i won cuz green attacked me from across the map when the othe opponents spawned closer to him. When you ffa it is a dumb idea to attack across the map. I was easy pray cuz he outnumbered me by a lot, but it still doesnt matter. It takes about 2-6x as much time to move his army across the map to attack me than it would to attack his neighbors. I also think green should have listened to me when i told him to kill the other players due to the fact that his hero levels were considerably lower at the end. I dont know what yhou were asking about me not upgrading my tauren they got pulvurize. I usualy dont upgrade the damage of my units just because i got tri hero and pulvurize, i dont need anymore damage. On the other hand i think that orcs have weak armor and i tend to fully tech armor consistantly.

Level 4
its good to use upgrades to give you an advantage. I won the game early on, i just needed to kill everyone. I diddn't need the edge so i diddnt upgrade fully.

Level 7
look my tactic is teching to 3 heroes all the building you need and all the upgrades . then you get the unts else you lose to much gold to upkeep.
and then you kill enemy mines

Level 4
Thats great. I upgrade a plenty. But sometimes you dont need to, its not big deal what you do when you win the game. Ohh and for the record my units were 2/2 across the board, not 0/1, and all you really need is mastered mages, pulvurize, ensnare, bezerkers upgrade, fortified burrows and towers,and as much armor upgrades as you can . . . and pulvurize. Also, for the record, i was 83% teched, so, i dont mean to be confrontational, but make sure you pay attention before you ask me why i diddnt upgrade my units. No i wasnt 100% teched, but spamming upgrades is for noobs, and my style is that of a minimalist.

Level 4
i dont know when i can play because i have a busy schedule now. But i am off on sundays. That doesnt mean i will be playing video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.