• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Slide Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Why won't a slide trigger work when you have
  • Activate
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 002 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If ((Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Demon Hunter) then do (Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 21.00 towards 180.00 degrees)) else do (Do nothing)
but when you have
  • If (Red Equal to True) then do (Unit - Move RedHero instantly to ((Position of RedHero) offset by 21.00 towards 180.00 degrees)) else do (Do nothing)
it works

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
You should try to save the last postion of the entering unit so he should slide from the new position and not slide once :)

Btw i don't have my WE right now .. ( YOU LEAK ! ) check out things that leak in the triggers section ... it's a STICKY ...

good luck :)

Last edited:
Level 8
You should try to save the last postion of the entering unit so he should slide from the new position and not slide once :)

Btw i don't have my WE right now .. ( YOU LEAK ! ) check out things that leak in the triggers section ... it's a STICKY ...

good luck :)

Ya I know I leak I was just testing it but how would I save that position?

Status
Not open for further replies.