• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Slave Mastah </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Hello, this is my attempt to recreate the orc warlord skin from the alpha/beta wc3, i haven't tested yet :ogre_rage:, so if you find any problems just notice me; i hope this to be useful for anyone :').

Note 1: This skin it's not freehand, just a cut, paste and recolor of other ingame skins parts, so this isn't going to the skin section at all :p.

Note 2: I also modify the Grunt skin to work with the portrait of the warlord, so you have to import that skin too to have a portrait that make sense with the model XD.

NOTE 3 AND MOST IMPORTANT!!!: This skin ALSO includes an edited part of the DEMON RIDER from http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/just_spectating/

OrcWarlord.jpg

Grunt.jpg

View attachment OrcWarlord.blp

View attachment Grunt.blp

Last edited:
Level 34
It was because i want'd it to look the more "loyal" to the original, that's why i choose to use skins bits to ensamble this "frankenstein", but your'e right, i will try to make my own version from scratch :3, thanks for the encouragement! c': this are my first attempts to colaborate here u//u

Status
Not open for further replies.