• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sky for my terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I made an island terrain but Im not sure which sky would best fit the island. Also how do I take a screen shot in the WE and not have the WE or my windows toolbar show up in the picture? Do I have to edit the Picture with an image editor or is there something that only takes screens of the terrain?

ThX
Hawk

Last edited:
Level 25
Well if you are using tileset: Sunken Ruins, then you might wanna use Lordaeron Summer as your sky. To do this, go in Scenario/Map Options/ and then select Lordaeron Summer as your sky.

To take a screenshot, press Prnt Scrn (It might say SysRq under it also, but not all keyboards have it.)
~Craka_J

Level 25
Yeah, forgot all about IrfanView lol
But if you have Adobe Photoshop, I'd put my best bet that everything would turn out best if you use Adobe over IrfanView, MS Paint, and all other programs that comes to mind actually. In fact, Adobe Photoshop is what the pros use, including the artists of Walt Disney.
Anyway, lets get back on topic please :)
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.