• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grave Yard Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
New terrain I've made. The background of the pictures is blanck since I've only made an island in a lot of shallow water. I might make terrain around the island but I'm not decided yet. Anyways enjoy the shots! :smile:

Attachments

• Logs.jpg
    Logs.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 148
  • graveyard.jpg
    graveyard.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Graves-1.jpg
    Graves-1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 132
  • GraveIsland.jpg
    GraveIsland.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 151
  • crypt.jpg
    crypt.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 158
  • Brazier.jpg
    Brazier.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 140
Level 25
To be honest, it doesn't look like a Graveyard. You should place a lot more grave stones than three!
And as Ivanneth said, real modern graveyards are nice and comfortable to be in. Yours on the other hand look like a freakish grave spot for a couple people in a nuclear wastleland on an abandoned island.

How about trying to make a modern graveyard? It's a lot easier and would look a lot better to be honest.
~Craka_J

Level 9
I think I'll start working on a mor modern looking graveyard. But before I do does anyone know where I can get a tree model that looks like a willow tree. Kind of like the model from dota the custom model of the world tree with leaves and the lamps on it.

And if it helps understand the first grave yard better it could be the graveyard of a Lord or very powerful evil being and his 3 most loyal subjects. Just an idea that could explain the size.

Level 9
Well in that case we need to make a difference between the: Horror Graveyard and the Peacefull Cemetary. the graveyard is the place were zombies roam, the cemetary is boring.

its abit small for a graveyard, perhaps adding some graves would do

Status
Not open for further replies.