• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skins not showing correctly ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 39
Here I go again :p
I've edited two models for a map/campaign I'm making but I have a problem. Their skins doesn't show up correctly ingame.
This one;
attachment.php

Looks like this ingame:
attachment.php

As far as I can see there's something wrong with the skin I used for her head, but I just can't figure it out.

And the other one I have two problems with.
She's supposed to look like this;
attachment.php

But ingame she looks like this:
attachment.php

Again the skin apparently ****ed up somehow. And I really don't know how.
She also has another problem. In some of the animations her right shoulder dissapears like this:
attachment.php

I think it has something to do with geoset animations but I can't figure out how to fix it.

If someone would be able to take a look, I'd be very thankful.

P.S. I did not make the base models and the animations! The Griselda model is made by Nasrudin, I just edited the skin and transferred new animations to her. The body used for Garona is a model I picked up from another site made by Black_Stan. He also made the animations. Her head is taken from darklord_avalon's Orc Huntress model. I just edited the skin and model a bit.

Don't worry I will ask permission and give credit before I release.

Attachments

• correctgarona.jpg
    correctgarona.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 275
  • incorrectgarona.jpg
    incorrectgarona.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 249
  • correctgriselda.jpg
    correctgriselda.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 259
  • incorrectgriselda1.jpg
    incorrectgriselda1.jpg