• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Materials not showing ingame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a quite serious problem.
Somehow, one of my materials won't show ingame.
My model has two materials, and i have doublechecked both alpha stuff and whatsoever on the materials, and everything works excellent in magos, but when ingame, only one material (or maybe it is the geoset?) is showing.
What is the problem?

EDIT: I checked the model in the ingame model previewer, and it appears that the second material layer in my missing material, is showing in it's appropriate animation. Thus, it should actually be the texture that is causing the problem. Any suggestions on how this could be?

EDIT 2: I resized the texture to 512x512, and now it works. Perhaps i accidentaly wrote 265 instead of 256 when i downscaled it the first time or something. Anyway, problem solved for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.