• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Skins help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Redundant and quite a stupid question. Skins are meant for changing the way a unit looks. It does not mean you can give it a new head and stuff, but it means you can remove certain body parts if you know what you're doing, you can change designs on their armor and shields, their skin, that kinda stuff.

Read a tutorial on how to skin, how to import, and whatnot. Don't post crap like this again, because it irritates us, and if you do, you become a thorn in our side and will get banned. Don't flame us just because you are wrong, just don't do something as redundant (repetitive in a bad way) and make sure you actually PRACTICE before you submit. Put a minimum quality in your skins and look up the Director's Choice skins.

If you submit and post for help, also, please don't do this:
PLZZ!!!! hlp me cuz i ned a cuple tips on how 2 skin Lol!!!111!! Can ne1 heer teech me how 2 skin b4 i tell da mod u r being fag and not hlping me LOL!1111!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.