• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin Section - Listing! (Hundreds of BloodElf skins?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
While I'm gradually becoming a better principal skinner, I'm also getting slightly pissed at those folks who upload their skins under the "bloodelf" section, while their skins aren't any bloodelf skins at all. Just lazyness because 'bloodelf' is the first thing selected, and they can't be arsed to change it.

Could someone of the site please consider cleaningup the skin section by moving all non-bloodelf skins in the bloodelf section to miscellanious, and maybe give a penalty to those uploading to the wrong section?

Level 8
I thought that was kind of dumb too, it is a little hard to notice if you don't pay a ton of attention though, maybe if they made it like one of those forms, that certain fields have to be filled out and had it as "undecided" at first instead of a catagory, if undecided is still selected, it would say "you must choose a race category" or whatever. Basically, same thing as the forms I was talking about.

Level 23
Sansui said:
Iv ebeen relocateing alot of them but its hard to keep up thats why there is 2 mods now that is part of our juob to move skins.

ive moved about 200 so far.

mock 1 has alost moved about 200 or more aswell.

Well, it does seem like a lot of work. Wouldn't changing the default choice to "miscellanious" or "other" be much easier for you guys? You wouldn't have any new skin entrees to worry about, and only have to focus on the remaining old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.