• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

skin preview with multiple paths

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i have noticed, in a thread like this Sorceress.blp , that, if someone has marked that the path of one texture file can be used for two models (which is usually the case with fel orcs/orcs and/or high/blood elves) that the skin preview is not capable of applying, indicating that there is no skin path, which is false.. can this somehow be tweaked? i've kinda seen this problem ever since the skin preview feature appeared

I'll continue posting examples of broken skin paths on occasion, if i find them, if you don't mind

edit: well there's a plethora sorceress, naga, and dragon skins, and none of them allow a preview for some of the more unique models that use said textures.. that makes me wonder what changed, because i was able to preview alternate skins on my custom models, but they aren't an option to pick from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.