• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Skill trigger for my Hero (+rep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Please make me Spell GUI of the Skills Above (+rep) :

Shield slam
Single Target damage
The footman slams his shield into an enemy, causing the enemy to be knocked back and damaged for 150 damage.

Wounding Stab
Single target slow
The footman stabs a unit in a pressure point, dealing 75 damage and causing it to move and attack at 50 speed.

Rations
Passive
The footman always carries a pouch of rations with him, so that when he reaches 20% health, he begins regenerating 50% of his health back.

Ultimate Defend
Toggle
The footman enters a defensive stance, recieving 50% less damage while moving at 25% speed. If the footman shield slams while defending, he will deal extra damage.

Level 37
Here the leaking laggy shoddy GUI Shield Slam. Well actually it doesn't leak and isn't very laggy or shoddy.

Tell me what you think of it.

If you want the caster to slide slightly forward, or the target to slide more or something like that, let me know.

EDIT: Wounding Stab added.
EDIT: Rations added.

Last edited:
Level 37
...and we're done.

Shield Slam knocks back the target a bit, and does 200/300/400 damage, or 300/450/600 if Ultimate Defend is active.

Wounding Stab does 50 + 25 x skill level of damage. It lasts 15 seconds and slows down attack- and movement speed by 30/40/50 %.

Rations heals 50 % of your max HP over 40/30/20 seconds when your health drops under 20 %. Rations does not activate again until the previous Rations is over.

Ultimate Defend reduces incoming damage by 50 %. This is after armor reduction. It slows down your movement speed by 75 %, and boost Shield Slam's damage by 50 %.

The trigger correctly checks your health. I mean if you take 20 damage while Ultimate Defend is active, and you only have 15 health. You die. But you get instantly revived and are left with 15-(20*0.5) = 7.5 health. So it works correctly even in this situation.

If you have anything you'd like to change, let me know.

All spells should be leakless and MUI.

Attachments

• Footman Hero.w3x
    25.1 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.