• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate spell suggestion for hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey all once again. I've fixed all my other problems but now i'm stumped on what to give my hero as an ultimate. First ill give spells/abilities he has and then the ultimate i;m contemplating.

First of all he's a tank with an attack of up to 104 and his helath peeks at 2500. However, he's 70 points or more slower than all other heroes with a speed of 180. So he's really slow and vulnerable and it;s hard for him to escape quickly

However with his skills he becomes quite good at chasing down heroes however.

Skill 1: Inferno (activatable) Drains 2-1.4 mana per second while active (he has low mp)

While active, hero is able to bided 500-750-1000-1250 of the dmaage he takes. This automatically disables when he hits the threshold to prevent mana loss. Also the damage is transfermed to the following ration 1:1-1.2-1.4-1.6 which means he can take 500 damage and have bided up to 1250 by then. This will help and be even more effective when he fights heroes

While inactive, he will deal 2-3-4-5 to 3-5-7-9 % of the total bided damage each time he attacks, of course, lowering the total amount of damage bided.

When he reaches zero, this ability deactivates until he bideds mroe damage.

As you can see, the more dmaage he's bided, the more powerful his attack becomes but that bonus gradually lowers to almost no boost so you have to constantly alternate to ensure best damage output.

Better than a simple passive i think which becomes overpowered.

Skill 2: Pursuit:

Since my hero is slow i found a passive to counter this; the longer he runs, the faster he goes until he attakcs a unit and deals 30-40-50-60% of the bided momentum or stops and sometimes while he turns around.

He can have a momentum of up to 400-500-600-700 and gains 5-6-7-8 speed per second in motion (it takes about 40 secs to get to max speed)

I made this out of the thought of a blazing fast unit coming out of nowhere to own you. Anyways, the longer he chases a unit, when he does catch up, he deals big damage. This is also good to allow him to move around quickly from one area to another until he attacks and loses it and has to speed up all over again. I seems balanced in gameplay and has almost no use IN battle as there is little if any movement.

Now the third ability:

Skill 3:Giant Leap: 130 mana

He can leap a distance of 1000-1200-1400-1600 (invul during flight) and land on units dealing 75-100-125-150 damage and slowing them by 30-50-70-90% for 3(1) seconds. Allows you to get away quickly or to jump in and finsh off a hero. Very straight forward

Now after all of this he still falls really fast in battle and to creeps. So i figured his ultimate.

Skill 4:Cooldown

He cools down and regains 5-8-11-14% of his bided damage per second over 20 seconds, draining the bided damage (that can instantly start being rebuilt) to 0. it cannot be dispelled for obvious reasons. It will require 225 mana to cast (his max mana is 545 base) and have a cooldown of 90 seconds (because he is in battle a lot.

This is balanced because it sacrifices Inferno to heal but doesn't completely render it useless since the regen is over

Still, can someone else suggest and ultimate that might imrpove his durability in battle (but not a passive ability unless you split into 2 ultimates)

Thanks to anyone who responds.

Level 9
I have 2 suggestions:

1.)Gamma Ray
Mana: Full mana required
Cooldown: 200
Description: Like Dizzy's Gamma Ray in Guilty Gear.

2.)Abyss
Mana: Full Mana Required
Cooldown: 100
Description: Like Dizzy's Necro's Arrow in Guilty Gear.

Level 3
My idea, try to work on it or soemthing if you like it :) :

1) Windfury Pact - <Hero> sacrifices some of his strength and attack power [you may choose to remove either], but in return, gains more attack speed and run speed.

Level 1, 2, 3 ,respectively : 50% inscrease, 100% increase, 150% increase in attack speed, 20%, 40%, 80% run speed increase.

Due to the slowness of this hero, as you explained, he can attack quicker and run faster (to chase down easier), and, in AoS maps, items that add attack power can make this ability sweet :).

Level 9

Sence hes earth based:

Stone Armor:

The hero reduces spell damage by 75%, attack damage by 50%, however the hero loses 50% of his movement speed and loses the ability to presue. In its place he gains a 33% damage increase and the ability to punch the ground with his fist, dealing 550 damage, breaking his armor completely, and causing an aoe stun for 3 seconds (1.5 seconds on heros)

Status
Not open for further replies.