• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Single Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
First of all, thank you guys for making this campaign, warcraft 3 campaing feels new again.
I want to know if there's any way to play this alone, I mean, start the map with only 1 player. If you're asking "why would you want to play a co-op campaing alone?", well, I want to play it because of the new features and the enhanced difficulty, and because there are not always people to play with.
I hope someone knows how to do it, it would make me very happy. :)

Level 10
you can't play it on single player.
i'm willing to play each campaign with you till the end, if you want.
and on top of that in hard/insane difficulty. Are you with me?

Level 31
First of all, thank you guys for making this campaign, warcraft 3 campaing feels new again.
I want to know if there's any way to play this alone, I mean, start the map with only 1 player. If you're asking "why would you want to play a co-op campaing alone?", well, I want to play it because of the new features and the enhanced difficulty, and because there are not always people to play with.
I hope someone knows how to do it, it would make me very happy. :)

The Scourge Co-op campaign can be played single player. This is automatically supported and can be played the same way you play any other custom game by yourself ;)

Unfortunately, the other campaigns do not offer single player mode :(

Status
Not open for further replies.