• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Closed) Cant wait for the Orc Campaign =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i played warcraft 2 for many years and warcraft3 since the day it was released. i never looked into mods before, but i just got back into the game after taking a 3 year break. a friend of mine is getting into the game now, and although he sucks, these co-op levels are going to be pretty awesome to play with him. this was perfect timing to find these lol, thanks for your work! co-op is definitly my favorite part of (most modern)online games

I just downloaded your levels so i havent tried them yet, but im sure ill be playing them all over the next few weeks. its too bad u have had so many time constraints... I noticed a lot of people didnt like your additional bonus level to the human campaign, but it sounds really cool to me. i like how you took the "arthas turning into the death knight" part of the story further

I dont know if i like how you changed the gold flow to 5 and lowered the foodcap/upkeep though. IMO thats more of a gameplay SLOWDOWN rather then a difficulty increase, maybe idk though since i havent played the levels. but maybe in the future you could increase the enemies HP and leave the gold flow?

i just hope to see some co-op ORC levels soon though :grin: looks pretty cool so far

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Nice to see your taking an interest in the project.
I'm afraid the orc campaign won't start being released probably until the start of next year.
However when they do they will be released quickly over 10 weeks, and I intend to follow up with the nightelf campaign straight afterwards.

As for the gold and lumber thing "slowing down the game",
I'm afraid its just an effect of the balancing.
Yes the players each can create units twice as slowly,
BUT, there are two of them, so it balances out.
You rely more on your combined strength rather than just your own.

Level 1
hey, at first a happy new year to everyone :D
and yeah, also me can't wait for the orc campaign.
finally finished the Undead campaign with my brother, I hope the orc campaign will be as good as the last one ;)
I hope you keep your work up, and don't give up on this awesome project.
so, Thank you from Germany :)

Level 1
lol it's january and the UD custom chapter still isn't out. i have the feeling that we're gonna wait a looong time untill the orc campaign arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.