• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sin'dorei300's Hero Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting some of my hero ideas.
Feel free to use 'em, just give me credits and we're okay! :)

Gorruk Grimblade, the Orc Warlord - STR

Brutal Strike - Unit Target
Gorruk strikes a target foe with all his force, dealing damage based on his strength and having a x% chance to cause the target bleed over x seconds.

Armor Break - Unit Target
The Warlord attempts to break a target enemy's armor, reducing target's armor by x% over x seconds and having a x% chance to do critical on next attack.

Uncontrollable Rage - No target
Gorruk enters in an uncontollable fury, increasing his attack speed and movement speed by x%, plus increasing the chance to do critical by x%, but decreasing the evasion change by x%. Lasts x seconds.

Battle Veteran - Passive
Every time Gorruk kills an enemy that is above level x, there is a x% chance to do critical on the 3 next attacks.

Titanic Charge - Point Target
The Warlord starts charging towards a target point. Enemies in the way will receive x damage and will be knocked back and allies in the way will receive a x% attack & movement speed boost over x seconds. Upon reaching the target point, Gorruk will slam the ground, doing critical, stunning and knockng back the neabry enemies.

Level 11
I see, it is very interesting, but why does he have 5 hero Abilities instead of the standard 4, I know its not really a big issue but I am just wondering.
As for futher, you have three critical attacks, which does not really make sense. I get two of those three but the third one just seems unececary.
This one;
Every time Gorruk kills an enemy that is above level x, there is a x% chance to do critical on the 3 next attacks.

But then again i am not really experianced with thse skills ect.

~Codric

Status
Not open for further replies.