• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

simple tirion model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I am sorry for my poor English and I hope you understand my application.
I'm working on a project about a year ago
I am creating a complete azeroth map using the amazing hive models.
But to finish it I need a simple tyrion model that suits the game.
I tried to create it on my own but I did not manage it :(
I think the easiest thing would be to use the Arthas model with a sword as a base, replace his head with the paladin with white hair and use an existing model in the hive for the Ashbringer.
It would not require a lot of time and I will give credits to whoever helps me along with all the other modelers who created the models I used
If necessary, I will publish images of my map to show what I have tried to finish it :)

Thanks in advance and keep up with your great models ♥

Level 2
If I know the models of Stefan.K, in fact I use some on my map but for tirion I would like a model that would adapt better to wc3, I think the best would be to simpler model and similar to the other paladins
but thanks ♥

Level 2
If I know the models of Stefan.K, in fact I use some on my map but for tirion I would like a model that would adapt better to wc3, I think the best would be to simpler model and similar to the other paladins
but thanks ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.