• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tirion Fordring Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Was searching the site for a Tirion Fordring model or skin but was quite surprised that there was none. I think it would be a nice addition to the model section and many could have use for it.

Does not have to be anything fancy. You can use the Paladin model with white hair as a base, replace hammer with Ashbringer model and change his armor to look more like Tirion in the picture (would be nice with the shoulders he have).

Tirion is the guy in the front in the picture (carrying the sword) for those who do not know who he is.

Would be awesome if someone took the time for it, otherwise I will just replace the hammer with a sword myself. But would be much better with new armor and shoulders aswell :) as mentioned above, i think many could have good use of it.

Thanks for taking your time!

Attachments

• TirionFordring.jpg
    TirionFordring.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3,124
Level 22
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.