• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Simple Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello,

Just wondering which spell in object editor is ideal for the following kind of trigger:

- Channeling
- Enemy Target

Just require this simple ability base for one of my triggers haha. :thumbs_up: Thanks in advance.

Your looking for the Unit Ability - Channel

Not even joking. lol

Experiment with it, make sure all you make it visible its made purely for custom spells.

Level 7
Lol damn, it was that easy haha. I've been inactive for that long :p Thanks mate.

lol, no prob, I had a hard time finding it too after 3 years I was like Wasn't this spell in heroes Section. Nope its in Units. Da hell?

What project are you working on.

Level 19
I'm reviving my old "Dragonball Z - Rise Of The Saiyans" project i discontinued it in November 2012. After losing all the data for it, finally manged to recover the map without triggers from deprotecting it.

:p So having to recreate all the spells and systems from scratch, so i thought i might as well do them differently this time around.

Level 7
I'm reviving my old "Dragonball Z - Rise Of The Saiyans" project i discontinued it in November 2012. After losing all the data for it, finally manged to recover the map without triggers from deprotecting it.

:p So having to recreate all the spells and systems from scratch, so i thought i might as well do them differently this time around.

Not gonna lie, I hate Custom Models lmao. Specially ones that have crap for animations. I have a map I discontinued as well that I started back up recently It's got no hits at all but Idc.

Level 19
Not gonna lie, I hate Custom Models lmao. Specially ones that have crap for animations. I have a map I discontinued as well that I started back up recently It's got no hits at all but Idc.

Lol i know how you feel about crappy animations, most of my custom models are animated by me.

I find it a lot easier if you do the animations yourself so you can set the frames to how desire.

Level 7
Lol i know how you feel about crappy animations, most of my custom models are animated by me.

I find it a lot easier if you do the animations yourself so you can set the frames to how desire.

So you do models. Consitor yourself my Friend for I need a person with model / Animations for my project lol, I scratch your back you scratch mine lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.