• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Just Three Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, guys

These are just three simple doubts about the world editor.

1. I've read that in a guide here in the forums, but I cannot seem to find it again. I just need to remember how do I work on a unit's damage dice. I know it is in the Object Editor and I know which options I must use, I just don't remember what each of them do.

2. How do I set up a trigger for giving gold/lumber to a player? Just to avoid any misunderstanding, I want to know how do I actually take gold or lumber from my current stockpile and give it to them.

3. How do I create premade teams?

Level 10
1) Minimum damage = Base damage + Number of dice
Maximum damage = Base damage + Number of dice x Sides per die

2) Players can open the Allies window and send them to allies.

3) Go to Scenario > Force properties. Remember to turn on Fix player settings.

Level 1
1) Minimum damage = Base damage + Number of dice
Maximum damage = Base damage + Number of dice x Sides per die

2) Players can open the Allies window and send them to allies.

3) Go to Scenario > Force properties. Remember to turn on Fix player settings.
Concerning number 2, I know we can make it using the allies window. But I wanted a trigger that worked with the message command. Like -gold (color) 100

Level 12
When sending gold, the player can use CTRL + scrollwheel to send gold pretty fast, this combined with a changed constant that will increase the number of gold sent per 1 scroll makes it easy to send gold.

And for the trigger you need an event when a player types -gold as a substring.
then check the other parameters and convert the part of the string to an integer (and store it in a variable of course). Then you can send it if all conditions are good

Status
Not open for further replies.