• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Model Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm making a specially posed corpse model out of the Male Villager. Now that I've posed it in the Vetrex Editor, I want to make it so that it dosn't move at all (And remains in the same shape that I put it in). In other words, how do I give it an animation that looks like that "unanimated" option in Magos' Model Editor? Any ideas on how to do this?

Level 23
You're going to have to delete all the keyframes for each bone (except scaling, because Magos' thingy will consume your model). Then, remove all the sequences except one, give it an arbitrary interval, delete any particle emitters and extra geosets and geosetanims lying around, strip out excess materials and textures... Don't delete any bones, unless you want bits of your model to decide they'd rather exist outside the world. If that explanation doesn't satisfy, I can go into greater detail.

Level 5
I understand everything except the part about "deleting the keyframes". Could you elaborate on this? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.