• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War3 model editor magos ---small question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello all

i got the warcraft 3 magos model editor, to add the heroic glow to an Owlbeast

in 5 min, i managed to go through all steps to add a glo to an Owlbeast mdx model and it looks awesome!

but...one stupid question --- how do i make it so the model appears in the list of units in War3 ?

i do NOT want to over-write the old, standard owlbeast model !

i want the new OwlbeastHero model to be added into the database, alongside the rest !

the magos editor seems to lack the option !

how do i save the new model, so it can be used with the normal editor, like any other unit?

i ve seenthe magos tutorials pages with those tools...but when i click them, i m taken to a site where i m basicly told ,,sorry pal...we re closed'' !!!

thank you

Level 4
thank you!

i managed to get the model into the war3 standard editor...and it works beautifully

BUT.....in the place where one normalyy sees a talking portrait...i see the entire unit's body :(

how do i attach the regular talking portrait of the owlkin ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.