• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Simple Fish Soup Item

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
This is a model of a simple fish soup item. The user Ogre Magi was on Discord asking for an item model like this, and I didn't see the right one on Hive. Maybe Hive already has it as part of an item bundle, but I did not spend a super long time searching and so I just made this small model instead. I figure this is probably a somewhat simple/useful model, but I was putting it here in case it had that utility for someone even if making this in Retera Model Studio is pretty fast/easy to do.
Contents

Simple Fish Soup Item (Model)

Simple Fish Soup Item Small Blue (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
There are a lot of issues with the model Sanity Test Also, the model does not disappear at the end of the death animation as it should. Please fix this.