• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Fish Soup Item

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
This is a model of a simple fish soup item. The user Ogre Magi was on Discord asking for an item model like this, and I didn't see the right one on Hive. Maybe Hive already has it as part of an item bundle, but I did not spend a super long time searching and so I just made this small model instead. I figure this is probably a somewhat simple/useful model, but I was putting it here in case it had that utility for someone even if making this in Retera Model Studio is pretty fast/easy to do.
Contents

Simple Fish Soup Item (Model)

Simple Fish Soup Item Small Blue (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
There are a lot of issues with the model Sanity Test Also, the model does not disappear at the end of the death animation as it should. Please fix this.