• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Barrage Arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi, I want make a multi arrow shot for my Kodo Beast Watch Tower. I want it to shoot 4 arrows each time it fires and it hits a unit with each arrow if there is enough units in this area (if 2 units in area then the other 2 arrows will simply hit nothing); OR does splash damage in the area where the 4 arrows hit.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Level 12
Well, even my custom multishot doesn't spawn the extra arrows if not enough targets are in range.
I suppose I could edit it slightly to do what you want, but you'd have to trigger the extra arrows yourself.
What I'll do is: set a variable to tell you how many units have been hit, and then you can spawn the extra arrows yourself.. (I'll set a variable to the dummy too if you want)
Want me to do that? (I wouldn't update my multishot in the spell section, I'll just post the "edited" version here, cuz I'm not really sure if anyone else will need these variables set :p)

Level 7
If it requires me using triggers then probably not, I don't understand how triggers work (I'll gladly copy paste triggers if it's possible though) :)
I'm satisfied with the results from Multiple Shot Ability By SD_Ryoko.

Thanks for the offer though!

Status
Not open for further replies.