• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] SimCityWars Scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi there :p

iam new to this, and simcitywars was my first map i modified after seeing that there are no updates and so many bugs... i fixed some (protocheat and that manapoolupgrade)
but i cant understand that foodmultiplierthing used in subbing and that commercial limiting...

if anyone can download v.36 or v.43 of the map from this site and check following scripts and fix em:

- set food limit

how to properly "double" the food if someone subbed (only ONE time... so regardless how often someone "subs" he only gets X2 .. so mayor has 50 farms, he has 100 food, and his max food is always 300)

- set Mayor income

in theory, if "defenceminister+generalminister" has together more than the mayor has (plus a percentage) then the mayor only gets 70% of his income or so...
i want it that it 1. works, and 2. "smoothens" the income...

like mayor has 200, gen and def has 50
that equals 100 for def+gen, mayor is over, so he would only receive about 100+ 70% of mayorincome

sounds liek a compilcated formula, but that scripting editor is so strange to use, i cant get it working at all..

please help me somehow so this map can be enjoyed more when it works better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.