• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SilverSong's Custom/Creative Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello there, if your reading this maybe your eager to start your first map or learn the basics of making a first map.

I am making an Rpg/Arena map, and I am looking for someone to make a small map that I can import custom objects from.

It's so easy I could probably spend a few days doing it all myself. But I also want to get the map done.

So I am offering to those who want to work on it the chance for some creative expression without all the hassle of triggering a map.

What I need:

20 library books with various titles written by (your player name or assumed identity) lore on vampires, rituals and demons. Methods of slaying, vulnerabilities, recipes for items that might work. Can be fact or fiction.

40+ items for the shopping mall.
These items should never be overpowered. They are the basic building blocks for level 2 and higher recipes.
Example: leather boots that give a +1 bonus to armor and increase your movement speed by a factor of 10.

Shop 1 is a leatherworks sells leather coats, gloves, boots, belts
Shop 2 is a clothing store sells cloth gloves, boots, dresses, cloaks.
Shop 3 is a wiccan store sells magical herbs, quick remedies, crystals.
Shop 4 is a gothic store sells earrings, piercings, crosses and pentacles.
Shop 5 is a grocery store sells lettuce, tomatos, garlic, pumpkins, bread, milk.
Shop 6 is a butchery sells beef, lamb, cow's blood (mana restoration).
Shop 7 is a gardening store sells seeds garlic, bonsai trees, shovels, big sticks, knife, yarn, garden stakes.
Shop 8 is a hunting supply store sells shotguns, fishing equipment, combat boots, and ammunition.
Shop 9 is a glass store sells glass angels, empty vials, witch balls.

Other items:
Going to need custom items that can be made these will include:
Wands (wind, fire, earth, air), garlic necklace, JackoLantern, holy cross.

Level 9
yes it's fine! welcome aboard and thanks!

Themes to consider: Buffy the vampire Slayer, Angel, Vampire the Masquerade, Vampire Modern.

Things that are fact:
Holy water, stakes, crosses, Devotion (evil) or Faith (good) (both sides), Uzis, Kevlar, and with any luck I'll get celerity to work before I'm done :)

I'm leaning towards making Devotion & Faith mana dependant. When a hero or Anti-hero expends Faith it is to power their spells, create holy items, or use holy or unholy devices.

Both sides can refuel by performing good or evil quests depending on what force they are on.

Losing all faith brings crushing despair in humans, and torpor to vampires.

Status
Not open for further replies.