• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silverhand Buildings

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
full
Description:
  • I've been holding on to these model for quite sometime now. These are supposed to be for the Scarlet Crusade but I renamed them for the Silverhand faction since I like the light blue team color on them. And also I always see the Scarlet crusade as remnants of the Lordaeron army while the silverhand evolved into a somewhat a self contained group with in the alliance. (Not really lore based but based on personal perspective)

Notes:
  • The Abbey is based on my Northshire Abbey model but I decided to include it here to complete the pack. It is meant to be the counterpart of the Arcane of Sanctum which trains spell casters. The Tabernacle on the other hand is for the Arcane Vault where holy relics are stored for the exclusive use of the Order, some sort of shop.
  • Please give proper credits when using any model/s or icon/s from this pack.
  • Do not edit without permission
  • Do not upload any part of this pack to other sites
Updates:
  • Applied some fixes; removed unused materials and textures, added missing opening tracks, and made all models pass sanity checks
  • If the flag geoset still floats around notify me, since I am not encountering that same problem with my map.

If you like my work please consider supporting me via the links below :

Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/bakr_kev
PayPal: PayPal.Me/bakrKev12
Contents

Abbey (Icon)

Abbey (Model)

Altar (Model)

Altar (Icon)

Aviary (Icon)

Aviary (Model)

Barracks (Icon)

Barracks (Model)

Cathedral (Icon)

Cathedral (Model)

Cathedral - Diocese (Icon)

Cathedral - Parish (Icon)

Forge (Model)

Forge (Icon)

Lodge (Model)

Lodge (Icon)

Lumber Mill (Model)

Lumber Mill (Icon)

Tabernacle (Model)

Tabernacle (Icon)

Tower (Model)

Tower - Cannon (Icon)

Tower - Guard (Icon)

Tower - Holy (Icon)

Tower - Scout (Icon)

Workshop (Model)

Workshop (Icon)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Beautiful set of human buildings. Changes made. Works in-game. Approved!
Level 11
Actually the description is close or more so from the Warcraft lore. The Silverhand faction is really a remnant of Lordaeron's champions and agents of the Church of Light, then after the fall they settled in on Stormwind and became the Argent Dawn. The Cathedral seems from Stormwind, well anyway good job on making sir bakr 👌. Are we gonna see Dalaran faction in future updates sir bakr? 🤔.

Last edited:
This is Lordaeron's second building pack. As always good. Especially Forge. I really like this building.Looking forward to your third set of Lordaeron building pack. :peasant-ok-hand:
I am referring to Scarlet Crusade. Although Lordaeron and Silverhand Buildings can be used instead of Scarlet Crusade. But I would prefer Scarlet Crusade to have its own independent building pack.:grin:

Attachments

• A264HX$I9E5TS9C){FOPX7N.png
    A264HX$I9E5TS9C){FOPX7N.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 25
Please fix the issues detected by the Sanity Checker, such as unused materials and missing animation frames.

Also, I've encountered a bug during testing. It appears that a vertex of a building's flag may not be properly attached to a bone, possibly the Aviary. (Possible bug explained by General Frank)

Attachments

• Warcraft III 2023-10-15 11-17-21.mp4
    5.2 MB