• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Signatures changes

Do you agree/disagree/not care?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote ended!

So 20 people agreed, 19 disagreed, and there are 17 or more people that do not care.

Result : Changes should be done.
I let Ralle chose how much lines to be...

So(i know Ralle :smile:) 10 lines limit
5000 characters limit (+ BB-codes)
2500 characters limit (without BB-codes)
And a small 4-lines signatures for comments(like in social groups messages)

Result image attached!

Yeah, look at where Ralle voted.

Level 14
You cannot decide to end a vote just because the current results support your conclusion. Imagine if the congress decided to end the presidential election the instance one candidate got ahead of the other? You think that would be fair? Of course it wouldn't be.

One more person did not agree, and the poll was still open, so I placed my vote and it didn't agree with yours. This discussion is basically fruitless anyways, there are more imperative issues at hand. Besides, there's plenty of room for your projects in your signature if you don't waste room on those table and hidden tags.

I still can't seem to figure out a reason to have char or line limits when the physical screen size of the sig is limited.

It's especially ridiculous when
tags start getting involved. In one of my previous sigs, I had to have a space right after the
tag otherwise it said it was over the line limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.