1. Fill your cup and take your pick among the maps best suited for this year's Hive Cup. The 6th Melee Mapping Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sign the Petition, Get free models!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Metal_Sonic, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Metal_Sonic

Metal_Sonic

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    If you'd like some free models, and the return of a great series, I ask you to sign this petition to bring back RDZ Industries. http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?p=130464#130464
    Think, it couldn't be easier, FREE models with little to no effort at all!

2. SilverSong

SilverSong

Resources:
    Resources:
    No matter how much you demand or vote, you can't force someone to work on spec. If they've decided to move on that's their decision and certainly should NOT be put up to a vote.

www.no-spec.com

3. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    RDZ said that if there was a demmand, he would do it. Hence Metal wants to prove there is a demmand

4. Metal_Sonic

Metal_Sonic

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Have you read anything? This wasn't my idea. He challenged me to see if I could get 50 votes, then he'd start releasing again, which doesn't mean making new stuff, and besides that, he never stopped making RDZ Industries models. Sign it you wish, it's your choice.

EDIT- Yep, Mecheon has the idea.