• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Siege Workshop

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Produces catapults, cannons, battering rams and other siege equipment.

Keywords:
Siege Workshop
Contents

Siege Workshop (Model)

Reviews
23:05, 4th Mar 2013 Kwaliti: Fine and usable, though the crane could've had a bit happier wrap. 17:32, 2nd May 2013 Deolrin: I've heard from Mr.Bob that you apparently used parts of his model without his permission. Please credit ALL appropriate...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

23:05, 4th Mar 2013
Kwaliti: Fine and usable, though the crane could've had a bit happier wrap.

17:32, 2nd May 2013
Deolrin: I've heard from Mr.Bob that you apparently used parts of his model without his permission. Please credit ALL appropriate contributors to his model and send me a PM detailing where you took each part from. If you can prove that you either have all of their permissions, or you have made the whole thing yourself, I'll re-approve your model.
Note that Mr.Bob has already given you permission to use parts of his models, through me. But proper credit is still necessary.

Another fine model by Mike! Your work is rly amazing. I'd just recommend you to make the saw more vivid in the birth anim, it could need some more movement and eventually add an animated hammer too to it. Haven't tested it ingames yet, so i can't say if there's the shiny light on the door during the Stand Work anim.....:vw_sad: I'm just curious, have you modeled before? Your work is more than one would expect from a new Hive-member :thumbs_up:

ndh

ndh

Level 8
Looks good, only thing i can suggest is maybe some smoke coming out of the chimney for its work animation, also, maybe change the symbol on the flag to a gear. And maybe some doors on the back of the garage like structure, just like it is in the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.