• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Shroom Man [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Well I just feel like sharing. Out of the blue I started to make a Shroom man just because. I'm thinking of adding a shield and of course I'll be animating it.

shroom.png

As of right now it's only 320 polys and all textures are in-game.

Any suggestions on improvements or ideas to do?

Update: Alright I added a shield here you go:

shroom1.png

Still all in-game textures. I tried to make the shield look like it had a mushroom figure on it. Only 330 polys now.

Last edited:
Level 20
@Sheephunter: I hadn't thought about it. I kinda intended him to be stationary. But now that I think of it I'll just make him drag himself through the ground with dirt flying up around him as he goes through it.

@Devine: I blurred up the picture some trying to make it look smoother. Didn't do that on the new preview.

Thanks for the comments.

What do you think of the shield?

Level 8
it seems as if the arms are not connected to the the body make it look weird and i think you should slim down the body abit and make the head piece bigger, just look at mushroooms on google if you havent already....also for the walk why dont you make him like hop or something?

Level 13
@Sheephunter: I hadn't thought about it. I kinda intended him to be stationary. But now that I think of it I'll just make him drag himself through the ground with dirt flying up around him as he goes through it.

@Devine: I blurred up the picture some trying to make it look smoother. Didn't do that on the new preview.

Thanks for the comments.

What do you think of the shield?

Make him hop around when he walks! That would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.