• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Should undead heroes have baseline healing skills like undead units?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi,

I wanted to get people's opinion on this topic: all undead units have some form of self healing skill granted to themselves (ghouls and abom have canibalise, crypt fiends have burrow and gargs have stone form) so my question the community is this: should undead heroes have self healing skills like Deathpact and Dark Ritual be baseline/ always available and not needing to use skill points to unlock them?

Level 2
I think the reasoning for Undead units having healing abilities is because undead doesn't have early access to healing. Night Elf have Moon wells, human have scroll of healing, orc have healing salve. Undead has nothing. they recently added sacrifical dagger but I don't count that, went 18 years without it.

And no, I think undead heroes are very overpowered. That DK Lich nuke is too strong, giving them free healing spells as well would be pretty broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.